Dienstag, 3. April 2012

Confirmation of Events

After meeting with Mrs.Bauer she gave me the news that the run will be on Friday, April the 27th from 14:30 - 15:30. This will be at the end of the school day. There is also hopefully going to be a bake sale the day before on Thursday April the 26th in order to prepare for the run the next day and to also raise additional money for the charity. I will hopefully as my class if they could bake something for the bake sale. I myself will bake something. Tomorrow is the last day before the Easter break which means ill be going around to each classroom reminding the kids of the run. I will also hand out slips that the kids can take home as a reminder. We are hopefully going to get some teachers to help supervise on the day. Also if any parents would like to help out it is more than appreciated. Please contact speedy_legs13@msn.com if you wish to help!

Thank you so much!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen