Sonntag, 18. März 2012

Steps To Take Before The Run

I am on my way to completing the final steps towards my run. On Monday I am going to hopefully print out all the number of sheets I need in order to be able to distribute them to my school. I think I will be presenting these sheets on Thursday during the whole school assembly. Also I have to create some kind of system that will allow me and the teachers to be able to keep track of the number of laps each student runs. I will also have to find a perfect location for the run; preferably exactly or close to 1 km. I will also have organize refreshments afterwards for the students who have ran. I am staying organized and managing my time wisely in order to get these steps done. Without the help from some of my teachers and especially Claudia Doron I would not be able to make this run possible. Also without all the help and support from my fellow classmates I would not be able to keep going on the pace that I am going. THANK YOU ALL!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen